Friday, August 8, 2008

~CuRTaINs Up~

Assalamualaikum...

There would be times in life when we have to give in to others. At last, I succumbed to my dear cousin's request. I fail to uphold my headstrong side of not opening another blog apart from the one i have in friendster . Either i fail at life or she can be VERY persuasive. Leaving with these two choices, i rather choose the second one *smirking* So here i am, writing (or typing) something for my real first entry ever. Mind you readers, I have nothing to do with the rossa's lyrics which had been welcoming you for the past several days nor do i with the layouts and so on. As quoted from her " i made one for you anyway, just post something and i take care of the rest" Huhuhu~ Life, sometimes can be so convenienced. So since my cousin had gone through a great length of troubles to set up my new blog, i intended to keep the first post and the layouts, perhaps as a token of appreciation to her (well..i might change the layouts bits later on). I love the rossa's song anyway. I remembered reading the novel (Ayat-ayat cinta) over and over again. So having the lyric in my blog is not a big deal afterall. Another kind reminder to you readers who happen to read this is that unlike my cousin, i am so a tech-NO-logy person, so i might take times in figuring out how to go about managing the blog. Yes, what a lame person i am. I know, you don't have to say it loud peeps. (.^_^.) Actually i dont hope to have loads of readers cause the lesser people know about it the better, another philosophy of mine. What i might post later might be something that is not beneficial to all or something that might influence others to make mistake (nauzubillah). Kelak, kita semua akan dipertanggungjawabkan dgn apa yg kita buat di dunia ini bukan? So what's the point of having a public blog anyway? Well, it is merely to kill my time, and sharpen my rusty-writing-skills. Prinsip dia senang jek. Kalo jumpe blog ni jumpe la, kalo tak jumpe, tak payah cari. So, new blog, new hopes. I DO hope you readers could gain some insights from my posts later. I thank you for reading. Happy lurking around my territory though there's nothing much yet.


3 comments:

Ryehanna said...

Finally!!
a new post! a new blog!
it is a bit hard finding a template of your taste,okey [black and pink?]
luckily, i found one that is 'okeylaaa'...do change the blog cos i think it needs ur touch. if u want to change to new blog template, browse the internet. let me know about it cos u have to do backups before u upload a new template.

psst, if u have the time [cos i know u're always busy], browse for new templates at http://suckmylolly.com or http://pyzam.com

tschüss!!

~AziaTi AziZ~ said...

what's wrong with the fusion of black and pink? cantik per~

Ryehanna said...

it is lovely! but it's so hard to find... hoho

 
template by suckmylolly.com