Tuesday, September 9, 2008

~OWH NO!!!~

Read: The title for this entry is printed with capital letters just to highlight the effect of the story.


Just when i thought things were smooth sailing for me (well, for the past few weeks they were) the tempo has started to change. Starting from last Sunday everything has started to turn the other way around. Me and my old buddy, Radhiah had decided to go for iftar together and later had our terawih in Bangsar Mosque (since both of us were craving for sight seeing Bangsar at night). Since it was quite late and i was too tired to drive her back to Shah Alam, we decided that it was wise for her to ditch in my room in IPBA, afterall, none of my roomates was in anyway. She wanted to use the Internet and i was not, so there she was, having her happy times with my laptop. Suddenly, she was screaming out loud when she browse through her loved one's friendster, which was quite surprising though since she's very well known for her 'lemah-lembut'ness and 'sopan santun'ness. *smirking* and gave me some unexpected and the most shocking news ever of something ( or rather someone?). Well, not that I really care about it, but it just well, i dont know, i think i am verbally impaired by now to describe it. Quoted form Koyee.."well if you dont really care, why you're so bothered about it?" So, do i actually care about it? Well, i really dont know but somehow i was troubled and kinda dejected with the news.

The next day, i had my practicum observation. I had everything prepared since last Friday as i aimed for the 'high satisfactory' mark. During the last observation, Dr Prema (my supervisor) told me that she really wanted to award me with the high satisfactory mark but it was agreed during the meeting that there shouldnt be any high satisfactory mark during the first observation as they fear the partners overseas might question them (the supervisors) and question the reliability and validity of the overall observations. Unfortunately, i had three relief slips on my table, the last slip required me to go for relief class until 4pm. So, i thought, i still have 25 minutes to prepare myself before the observation. I rushed to the prayer hall to perform my Asar prayer and ran to the Pusat Bahasa(yes, you read it right..i actually RAN). As i reached Pusat Bahasa, to my dismay, one of the teachers in the school decided to use the Pusat Bahasa before my period, which denied me to have any privilege to prepare earlier for my lesson (like setting up my laptop, re-check my materials etc..you know it la). How could she do that to me? I ve booked the room already! I knocked and told her that i had already made my reservation and she said since my period was not yet started, so she needed to use the room. I patiently explained that i need to set up my laptop, speaker and LCD projector, which might take some time and my lecturer is coming to observe me today and she coldly replied "you can do it during your period". God! i really felt like kicking her or knocking her down with my bare hands at that time. Before i went out, i had a glance of what the students did. They were just answering some questions in the textbook, which, in my opinion, could be done in their respective classroom. Then, the teacher and the students went out late from the Pusat Bahasa (i actually had to knock the door and informed the teacher that her time was up). Before me and my students could enter the room, my lecturer came. What a great timing! *sigh*. There were some technical defaults and i had to spend more time to set up everything and already felt discourage to continue the lesson. While setting up the thing, i gave my students some quizzes and to add on my frustration, my 2 Browser students suddenly decided to have some capricious moments of their life on the same day of my observation. I really wanted to scream out loud. Then, i just continued with my lesson. Guess what is written in my observation comments? Well, i leave you readers with your own predictions. Pen- off.

"But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not. " (Al Baqarah: 216)


p/s: I really dont know what to expect today, tomorrow or days ahead. I need hugs!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com