Thursday, September 18, 2008

~The sTaTe Of BeIng A TeAcHer..~

dont get me wrong. i'm not here to complain. in fact, i'm glad that after eleven weeks of my practicum, i still find myself love doing whatever i am doing now. my passion towards the teaching profession is not fading at all and i hope it grows time by time. however, back to the reality, being a teacher in this ICT era can be quite scary as the kids these day are very computer savvy. they are utilizing fully the privilege of having the internet to help them finding a vast information about almost everything and some even use it to check on their teachers' profile and so on. so far i have about 25 students of mine checking on my friendster profile (yes peeps, i did the counting and still i do ) and the number proliferates everyday. nevermind, in return, i had quite an amusing time lurking around their friendster profile too *smirking*. Sorry kids, since my profile is restricted to my first degree of friends only, i think you have to wait another one week before you could have the pleasure (or perhaps some zany time?) to laugh at my profile. just in case you might miss this fact, your teacher is quite a melancholic person and my profile speaks it loud. well, of course, i cant afford to be one in school.

p/s: despite of everything...i still love you all...my dearest students. each and every one of you!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com