Wednesday, October 22, 2008

~InTerLudE~

My poor blog, I have neglected you. I'm afraid time is a luxury which I don't have at the moment. To keep you readers happy, I have here a cop-out entry : the song that is playing in my head at the moment ever since i drove to my brother's house last week .

Bila Terasa Rindu (Dafi)

Apa agaknya khabarmu disana
Disiniku sedang dibelenggu rindu
Beginikah rasa siksa perpisahan

Sungguh anehnya hidup berasingan
Hati merasa bagai tertinggal disitu
Meskipun ku puja jauh beribu batu
Sesaat seperti setahun lamanya
Semasa kau tiada apa yang terdaya

Bila terasa rindu
Kusebut namamu
Dengan harapan
Kaukan muncul dalam tidur

Bila terasa rindu kubayang wajahmu
Dalam angan dan baru daku terasa bagai disembuh

ooo jauh sekali hidup disini berbeza
Beribu kali lagi kuselesa disana
Tak sabar menanti detik kepulangan
Namum hingga itu apa yang termampu

Terlintas di fikiran
Untuk meminggirkan saja semua pencarian disini
Tetapi ini sebahagian dari pengorbanan
Bekalan andainya hari sukar mencabar .. oooooo


Too much? A bit..i guess. but chill, just dont infused your thought with the notion that i'm in love with someone okay cause it's so not true afterall. Well.. at least, not yet at the moment. Actually this song reminds me a lot about Auckland. You know how music can bring you to a certain place ? This song delievers a perfect refelction of my feeling at the moment. I miss Auckland.

I remember Auckland not as a physical entity, but as a landscape of emotions. The truth is I find it hard to recall the names of places and streets and where they would be charted on any map that your hands can lay on to. But trust me, I do remember the first time I set my foot over there, and the following days, months and year: all the struggle, the pain, the laughter, the tears,the happiness, the heartbroken episodes...God, I could still envision myself over there, how strong i used to be and how fragile i was at times. I love to return to Auckland one day, but not in the near future. Once there, i cant wait to retrace my steps and see how far i've come. Pen-off.


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com