Sunday, November 16, 2008

~DuNia dh Nak KiaMaT...Iye Ke?~

Me and my tall, dark and handsome brother, Aizat went to Teluk Cempedak today (see Aizat, what a good sister I am to describe you in such manner!). Aizat gian nak berenang and as for me, I love to wander aimlessly along the beach. There were sea of faces on the beach so we had to find a remote area as I do not fancy the attitudes of some couples that I think are very much collided with our eastern culture, let alone the Islamic teachings. So, after jogging and walking for quite a some time, I decided to sit onto a large rock and waited for Aizat. There were still few couples at the areas. They were holding hands, sat so close to one another, main dukung2 and kejar2 (God, i really hope that these people are married!). There were no sign that Aizat wanted to go back that early. Mind you, this brother of mine needs at least 30 minutes whenever he is in the water. So, there I was, waiting for him and watching him as if I were his nanny. While waiting, my mind wandered to the Tsunami tragedy that happens few years ago. Macam mana kalau tiba-tiba Tsunami tu datang melanda while me and Aizat were here? Dah bersedia ke aku nak bertemu dengan- Nya? Dah cukup ke aku berbakti pada mak ayah? Dah mintak maaf dengan semua orang? Such thought filled me with shiver. I quickly istighfar and recited some verse from Surah Al-Baqarah. Suddenly, there was a dead silence. My ears could only process the sound of the wave and the chirping birds. Alamak, ade Tsunami ke? Panic! I quickly looked up to see what happened. All the eyes were fixed on me. The nearest couple that few minutes ago sat quite close to me stood up and walked away. Then the guy said "Yang, dunia dah nak kiamat la...ader orang pergi pantai baca Quran". The girl giggled non-stop and laughed out loud. 'La, pelik ke tengok orang mengaji dekat pantai?' Terdetik hatiku. Then there was another girl who said to her guy (dont ask me whether they are married or not cause I really don't know) "honey, you tengok, ni la calon orang yang nak kawen dengan ustaz". The guy replied "kawen dengan ustaz xpe, kalo dier pergi bom pantai ni macam kat Bali, lagi la..haru kite" Tuhan, hatiku benar-benar tersentuh. Kenapa orang Islam sendiri felt weird when they see other muslims reciting the Quran? Is it because I recite the Holy verse at the beach? Da~ Tolong la. Takkan la kene baca Quran dekat masjid je kot? Pelik jugak. Ada mazhab yang menggariskan peraturan camtu ke? Macam tak kena jek. *scratching my head* Hm..dunia nak kiamat bila ada orang baca Quran dekat pantai? Hehehehe..sengih je la. So readers, pasni cuba try baca Quran kat pantai. You might encounter some interesting experience too..who knows? Try it today and dont forget to pen down the experience ya! *smirking* Pen-off.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com