Sunday, December 28, 2008

~Try To HaVe a GooD oNe, ThIs TiMe~

It's already maghrib. According to the Islamic timing, maghrib signals a new day, so here it is, 1st Muharam 1430 Hijrah, a new year. Well, even the Gregorian calender will soon march to his new chapter.

Randoms things that I have learned and happened in the past year:

1. Blogging is bloody addictive and is a proven to be an effective method of escapism
2. Blogging is also scary. You will never know who is actually read whatever you write.
3. Although you will never know who's reading your blog, it is actually ok to pour your thoughts to strangers (though at times without any self-censorship).
4. I can actually survive the worst in life (inshallah)
5. Sometimes we have to give up the good for the best...and the best is yet to come (inshallah)
6. Although saying 'no' to others is difficult, you really need to mutter it at times.
7. I do actually posses the power and courage to move the mountains and make a change.
8. I don't really have a sense of humour...alas, I do laugh a lot!
9. One of the ways to make your days better is to actually make other people's days better.
10. I've completed my degree with second class upper and merit for my practicum (alhamdulillah)
11. I own my first new car which I paid for it myself.
12. I can survive school!!!!

Things to achieve this year
1. Khuysu in my solat
2. Memorising surah Al-Baqarah
3. Start plucking guitar again. It has been years since I last played the instrument.
4. Try out more outdoor activities.
5. More travelings and discoveries in terms of both places and life itself.
6. Meet new people and make new friends.
7. Set an exceptionally good example to my soon-born niece (inshallah) and my friends' kids
8. Refrain myself from spewing curses to other road users (I'm dying to achieve this)
9. Avoid any self-humiliating incident during my convo...both in Auckland and in Malaysia, for silly incidents tend to look for me whenever I have such a grand and formal events.

......and the lists go on!


Happy New Year peeps! May you have 365 days of blessings and joys.

3 comments:

Ryehanna said...

Happy New Year to u too!

fadly E.n.S.3.M said...

dah lepas ek convo kat ipba?
btw..dah dapat tau dapat school mane? =]

~AziaTi AziZ~ said...

to ana: slmt thn br..again..hehehe

to fadly: blum convo lg la..neither in auckland or ipba..thn depan inshallah...n x dpt tau sek mane lg..i let u know nnt inshallah

 
template by suckmylolly.com