Sunday, January 18, 2009

~Why God DoEsN'T waNT To HeLP PaLeSTiNe?~

...asked one of my roomates once I finished explaining about the history of Palestine to them. It began a with a thought expression session of the gruesome of war in Gaza at first, but later, I ended up elaborating about the whole history of our holy land, Palestine. Thanks to my ISK talk that I had attended before in Auckland, alhamdulillah, I managed to deliver some crucial parts of the history. What should I reply? Seriously, I had no idea. So I humbly said, wallahualam.

Now, given it a thought, I came out with some assumptions to answer her question:


1. Perhaps ALLAH wants to award the mujaheedin with 'pahala' for their patience and jihad.
2. Perhaps because we, the muslims are still divided and have no desire to unite as one . Just see how the Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt and Labenon turned their backs about this issue. They are supposed to be the first ones to help their brothers and sisters in Palestine.
3. It can also be that we muslimss did not bother to even spare the mujaheedin some prayers. Some might do, but how about the majority of the world? Sadly, most of us are still purchasing the US and Israel's products. *Sigh* Would it be a day when all the muslims pray for the mujaheedin everyday and decided to completely and wholeheartedly boycott the goods and foods that come from the US and Israel.

I don't really know what to say. They are just merely my assumptions. They can be wrong though. Let's at least spare some prayers for the Palestinians. Kenapa? Supaya jika disoal di akhirat kelak, apakah yang kita sudah lakukan untuk mereka yang berjuang di jalan ALLAH, kita tahu, kita ada jawabnya. Inshallah. Think about it peeps. Pen-off.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com