Tuesday, March 17, 2009

~10 WaYS To aVoiD gaTaLNeSs & MiaNgNesS~

It was 10.25 am in the morning. Somwhere in the staff room, a teacher was devising a brilliant plan to avoid the increasing of gatlness and miangness that she has to face each day. She came out with some resoulutions:

(1) Do not wear sexy clothes - what the heck? So far I'd always with my baju kurung.
(2) Do not walk alone- Sometimes it is inevitable for your timetable and your friend's one are collided. Maybe I should put walk with your teddy bear instead of friends?
(3) Pretend that you're sleeping/ busy- Ok, I choose busy for this case. I'm always busy, yet the teachers kept bugging me.
(4)Be bold and tell the teachers that you're not comfortable with them bugging you- Haven't I once said to one of the teachers "Cikgu jgn la gatal sgt...sy tak selesa la"
(5) Wear a "Saya anti Cikgu Miang" T-shirt during sport practice- Bolehkah? Cam poyo jek
(6) Report it to the principle or PK or perhaps, their wives- ..and bear bigger gossips? or maybe being chased with a 'parang?' NO WAY!!!
(7) Ask the students to act as your bodyguard- I don't have to ask. The students were protecting me at times whenever I was outside of the staff room.
(8) Ask for transfer - I'm not a person who run away from my problems though, plus, there's a possibility that I might face the same issue again in my new school.
(9) Get married- *chocking* Easy to say than done. Tak boleh.Ada perjuangan yang belum selesai.

So far all these plans were not effective enough. If worse come to worst, maybe I should just jump for the last resolution, that is....

(10) Tell the teachers that you prefer ladies rather than guys -..in other words ' YOU'RE A GAY'

God, I really can't stand the gatalness but I don't know how to handle this problem. Can somebody shed some lights on this issue?Think about it peeps.Pen-off.

2 comments:

Ryehanna said...

ermm..
kalau bg alasan yg terakhir sekali tu (u're gay), mmg rasenya cikgu2 miang tak kacau dah. kot.

but seriously!!

~AziaTi AziZ~ said...

hahaha...isnt dat da nicest one?
I might be using it any time soon..judging from the current situation la...

 
template by suckmylolly.com