Tuesday, June 16, 2009

~HaRaPaN jEk~

The changes that I keen to see at present:

1. Cikgu G will stop bugging me - no more unwanted smses, incoming calls, presents and most importantly, stop giving me that 'friendly' a.ka. gatal stares. I don't need one!

2. My students to put extra effort in completing their essays just as much as they love writing up their journal - oh puhleass peeps! Pn Zuraidah might question me over your incomplete essays *muke cuak*

3. Less gossips in the staff room (or shall i said in school? hm~)

4. ..................................................................... er, i really have no idea for the fourth one. One just can't dream too much, can they?


p/s: In the midst of the constant pathetic, have-to bear- trials, I think I found some rays of love. Thanks peeps for all your support and love! I love you all too of course!

4 comments:

Ryehanna said...

weh...
ray of love?

aaaa... care to elaborate? general sgt ah..

ekeke..

~AziaTi AziZ~ said...

ni nk jd cm celebrity ni..
no comment~
hahaha
no la ana..it's juz i eventually learned that i have friends n family yg mmg concern about me..
hope it's clear enuf

Bookworm said...

ray of love in mid valleyyyyyyy hahaa

~AziaTi AziZ~ said...

jaime!!!
nk kne nih..
dh tlbey nakal dh ni
*muke garang smbl pegang rotan*

 
template by suckmylolly.com