Friday, August 22, 2008

~To SpEaK uP or To sHuT uP~

I dont totally agree with people who choose to remain silence when they know some truths but choose not to mouth them loud. It is soooo....intolerable and wrong! I have seen it before, over and over again, which made me sick and tired of it. Why must people be so selfish and let others suffer the consequences of them being silence? Why must you be scared to let others know the truth? You made a mistake and arent you supposed to try to fix things up again? People might blame you for once but they would be more than happy if you could just admit your mistake rather than letting them put the blames on some other innocent people. *sigh* You dont have to pretend you know, people would eventually learn the truth later...inshallah.

I know, ignorance is a bliss doesnt our prophet have advised us to speak the truth even if it is not pleasant at all? And today, the dogma reoccurred. The same game was put on play and as usual, those who knew the truth, for only-God-knows why, just veiled the truth from being exposed and not even tried to lessen the misunderstanding that had taken place. Although, it was not my story to tell, i plucked the courage to spit out the truth right onto their face. Called me busy body or "kepoh". I dont care at all. Your words does little to ruffle my feathers. As long as the truth was unveiled to those who were involved i can always walk with my head up. Any regret? not at all. "Bercakap benarlah walaupun pahit". Well, not everybody have the courage to do it, but somebody, for sure, HAVE to do it. Think about it peeps. Pen-off.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com