Tuesday, September 30, 2008

~TiS Eid..PaRT 1~

After a couple of years celebrating eid overseas, of course, i am looking forward for this eid to come, Finally, i have a chance to celebrate it with my family...plus with our new additional members, abg adam and kak yana (welcome to the family ya). So, along with the preparation for eid, in the spirit of making it a blast one this year, me, my brothers, aiman and aizat and my lil sis arifah (ok, not so little la, she's 17) went out to do last minute shopping for the event. Aiman and Aizat were looking for their songkok (i insist on them to get one, since i havent seen them wearing it for like forever!), of course, with me sponsoring my money for their songkok (see, what a guddy sis i am..hehehe). While they were scouting here and there for their songkok, arifah dragged me to some shops, buying her new tudung, facial wash, sandals...bla bla bla..of course, with my money too!! hahahaa....i tell you, these bros and sis of mine are good in 'pau'ing my money. Dont get me wrong though, i enjoy having them 'pau'ing my money. Seriously i do. Anyway, back to the shopping thing, after arifah and me had done with her stuff, we went looking for our bros, only to find out that they havent bought any songkok yet.

Me : Lorh, kata nk beli songkok, mane nye?
Aizat : Xde saiz la
Me : Biar betik kamu, tu byk jek eti tgk.
Aizat : Saiz aku xde, aku nye 23.
Aiman: kepala aizat besar..hahahah
Me: Btol la..tu la kecik2 dlu besar sangat kepala..skrg dh ssh nk cr songkok..*laughing out loud*
so camne ni?
Aizat : Try cr lagi esok. Aku kne pakai songkok yang tinggi sket.
Me : Asal plak
Aizat : Sbb aku kepala besar
Me : Besar kepala la..hahahaha

Anyway, i learned about the songkok a lot today, the sizes, the shapes, the velvet, quality and so on..things that i had never bothered before. By the way, who ever thought that the price of a songkok is very expensive? huhuhuh~ *gazing at my purse* Nevermind, i really want to see them with songkok on hari raya..they worth more than all the money that i own. Hope we will be in a better luck for the songkok hunting tomorrow. Pen-off.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wakakaka...
aizat besar kepala...

 
template by suckmylolly.com