Thursday, October 2, 2008

~TiS Eid..PaRT 2~

Here are some trivia of what had happened during eid.

1. cooked rendang for the very first time for my family and friends
2. recite some surah for those who have left me, for shah especially
3. had nasi minyak at cik pah's house
4. entertaining guests
5. get to know more about my neighbours which was quite an impossible mission at first since most of them packed my house at the same time. God, i just realised that there are only 4 Malay houses in my housing area...including ours! p/s: thanks to my students, i can now pronounce the Chinese names correctly!
6. attended shikin's open house
7. replying the non-stopped SMSes which my dad mistakenly thought they were from my bf.
8. snapped heaps of photos. with aiman and aizat are in the house, one could never guessed what is the zany thing that they would do next. the photos are funny and nice though!
9.off to bed early.


i know it sounds kinda dull and boring, which, no matter i am not willing to admit it, it was the former indeed. Ayah said we are going to have our Eid in Kuantan starting this year. I miss the eid that we used to had when i was small, be it in Terengganu or Perak. Should buy some firecrackers earlier. *Sad*

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com