Saturday, November 15, 2008

~aFTer a WhILe..~

I really miss my blog!

So much things are happening and unfortunately, I had no chance to pour them on my blog. Had to attend the pesta pantun and few other courses including the scary, notorious BTN ( i might have to repeat my BTN though!). well, as the saying goes 'Berkhidmat untuk negara'. hehehe. So, for this entry i love to share some snapshots of what had happened to me in two significant events, namely the pesta pantun and the BTN. Snapshots would do la ek...coz byk sgt plak nnt..sume pn akan jd bosan.

Pesta Pantun.
1. I had gone a lot of difficulties revealing my real age. Most of the contestants and even the lecturers wont believe me when I said I am 23 years old, not 19 as most of them thought so.
2. Most of them wont believe me when I said that that was the first time I ever berpantun again after my form five. Cause I can use the words 'marhain' 'adiwangsa' 'kirana' and so on..which sadly to say, most of the people do not know its meaning. Come on, Malays..learn your language!!
3. Since i kept using the archive language, some of the judges, sadly from IBMM thought i made up those words..tsk tsk tsk. Ade ke patut?
4. Had to face the harsh of the competition whereby people sabotage you for the sake of winning. Better not to write it here. It was so unethical,horrible, immature and unprofessional. I was so sad to witness and experience them myself...and they still claimed themselves as lecturers and future teachers? Ha, dont make me laugh people!!
5. Some of the judges didnt even know that all the pemantun are allowed to walk while delivering their pantun. The chief judge even said it is 'gaya yang keterlaluan' Da~ reti ke tidak peraturan?

Encounter 1
A : Eh awk ni pemantun kisas kan? Yang dulu wakil RTM dengan RTB? Saya tengok awk berpantun tu pun saya dah perasan.
B: (terkejut) Er..yup. Macam mana encik tahu?
A: Ala, saya ingat la awak. Suara awak tu pun saya boleh cam. Lagipun bukan selalu tengok peserta terjatuh atas pentas. *Smirking*
B: (Ches!!!bengong!!) Hehehe..betul2. Jadi, menjadi jugak la yer gimik saya dulu. Sampai sekarang orang igt.*Blushing*

Encounter 2
Aziati : Eh laily, cube ko tgk abg yg kt bwh tu..aku rasa cm pernah tengok jek dier..tapi tak igt la.
Sape ek? Abg KPLI ke? Ke senior kite?
Laily : Wei Aziati, ko buat lawak ke hape ni? Tu Elly Iskandar la.
Aziati : Padan la cm pernah tengok!!
I bet Elly Iskandar heard us cause he was trying hard not to laugh out loud and cynically said
"Kat rumah xde tv ke dik?" Uiks, pedas tuh!

Alamak, cam malas pulak nak pen down what had happened in the BTN, tapi x pe la, i write them in the next entry. Inshallah. So peeps, have a nice day. Be good!!

4 comments:

Ryehanna said...

"Takde tv ke kat umah?"
cehh hampeh. tapi kan, nmpk sgt ko xtgk tv sgt cos eja nama dia Ally la instead of Elly. kehkeh

well...can't wait for ur next entry. tapi org dh balik beruas esok. huhu

~AziaTi AziZ~ said...

hahah...really? i misspelled his name? hrp2 pakcik tu x sue me la..nway, u got ur point there..i prefer books rather than telly..

fadly E.n.S.3.M said...

waaaa..
ALLY!!!
once said lau ally dtg meminang sure terime tros..HAHA..zaman jahiliah tu dulu..haha..

~AziaTi AziZ~ said...

uiks..ader jgk peminat ally kt cni ek..hahaha..

 
template by suckmylolly.com