Tuesday, November 4, 2008

~JusT for You.. Mum~

I know she was scared. She clasped her hands tightly and her legs were shaking non-stopped. I wished I could say something, anything to soothe her and made her felt better. At this point of time, the only thing that I could do was to hug her. Her body was shaking lightly. "Sejuk" she said. An excuse that we both knew to cover the truth. She was scared, so was I. She had always trying her best to avoid coming to the doctor, but today, she was left with no other choices for she had an appointment. I glanced at her again, tried to envision my life without her. No, I couldn't. She means the world to me. I couldn't imagine my life without her. I shooed away all the negative thoughts and sighed. She, perhaps mistook my sighed as bored and suggested me to go to a cafe downstairs. I said nothing and smiled to her.
"I'm glad that you came here with me today" She whispered and broke the silence.
"I'm glad that you're my mother". I replied.
"Thank you"
I was startled. How could she thank me when she is my mother? God.
"Mane ade mak cakap terima kasih kat anak. Anak yang selalu kene cakap terima kasih kat mak. Mak ni..nk buat drama swasta plak" I joked.
She looked at me and smiled. God, it took every ounce of my courage to hold back my tears. Who would imagine that one day I received a call and being informed that my mum was warded. She had never been hospitalized before (apart from giving birth to all her six children of course!). I rushed back home as soon as I could, just to make sure that I was there by her side, and there I was for the past few days. God, please let her to be all right. I love her and will always love her. She is the most special lady in my life. Life without her, is just like a rainbow without its colours. I missed her already. I wished I am still in Kuantan. Pen-off.

2 comments:

cheritacerithi said...

apa cerita?

fill me with the details pls!

kem salam kat makcik.

cakap, tenang-tenang, senyum2 selalu.

cakap kak amal kem salam ok?

~AziaTi AziZ~ said...

mak dh ok..alhamdulillah..nnt bile kite ym kite citer ek..

 
template by suckmylolly.com