Wednesday, December 24, 2008

~aNd wHeN sHe GoT FrusTraTEd..~

...she wrote an entry for her blog. Yes people, I'm so frustrated and mortified that I could kill someone! (er... murdering someone could sentence me to death, how about the second option..burn down the penempatan guru office?yeah..it sounds better) At first they said that the posting result will be out on the 16th and to our dismay, they changed it later to the 20th. On the 2oth, the result was out finally...but only for the primary teachers...how about us who are going to teach in the secondary? Funnily, as some of my friends decided to fully utilise the hotline service and constantly bugged the officers in charge (yes, some of us even took turn to call it), they confirmed that the result would be out on the 24th for the secondary teachers. Today, on the 24th of December, as I was online with an intention to check my posting result, guess what I found in the MOE website?

PEMBERITAHUAN
Penempatan Guru Sandaran Siswazah Terlatih dan Kursus Diploma
Pendidikan Lepasan Ijazah (DPLI) dari pelbagai Institusi Pengajian
Tinggi - Sekolah Menengah Boleh Disemak Pada 05 Januari 2009

Terkini from www.emoe.gov. my

My first reaction was..holy crap! God..I will only get to know the result next year! In 2009! Okay, lets not be too dramatic here. 2009 is just a breath away right. Although we have been treated so unfairly we are still considered to be lucky for having extra holiday as compared to our primary teacher friends, right? hahaha..Life can be exciting at times!

Anyway, as an escapism to my frustration, I wanna pen down something that I just discovered today. I was arranging few of my books when suddenly I saw a piece of note in one of the books. Strange, I have never realised the note before. It says:

Miss Aziati,
I have never done this before to any of my teachers. But I write this to you to thank you wholeheartedly. Thank you for being such a caring and great teacher to me.I'm glad that you did not give up on me when other teachers choose to do so. Thank you for always smile and enlighten us with your cheerfulness. You would never know how much that glimpse of you made my day, reminding me that school afterall, is not that bad anyway. Hope that you can back next year.

I have to admit that I was stunned when I first read the note. I had never once imagined that I would receive such a heart touching note from that student. This note is a testimony that confirmed what Henrey Books Adam's great proclamation that " A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops". I can't wait to start teaching again next year and for the years ahead. Pen-off.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com