Thursday, December 18, 2008

~NeW ChEfs iN LiNe~

Maybe because they were bored, all my younger siblings (with no exceptional for my two brothers) were so keen to try out their cooking talent. Aizat came out with his secret recipe of fried beef that was surprisingly so nuymmy (though I did not dare to ask him what were the ingredients or how he cooked the beef). Aiman on the other hand mesmerised us with his finger licking good ayam masak merah. Arifah, well, she had tried so many recipes and she had done a splendid job in preparing them. As for me, I have been experimenting some new recipes myself. Today I came out with a salad dish that is a fusion of eastern and western style (ceh..bunyi cm gempak la konon..hehehe). Arifah accidentally boiled some potatoes (some? quite a lot jgk la sbnarnya) and we really have to do something with those potatoes. I couldn't turn them into mashed potatoes as there were no fresh milk left in the fridge so I decided to make some salad. How ironic! Given the fact that I do not eat most of the vegie, salad is always be the last thing in my menu lists. Anyway, with not so much stuff in the fridge (well, inadequate ingredients seems to be a wise excuse) I managed to prepare a salad dish and thank God, it tasted quite good *phew* My parents loved it and had asked me to do it again some time soon. Perhaps when my sister Farah (who happens to be a vegie lover) comes back. God, I cant wait for tomorrow. Aiman had promised me to cook something for lunch...though I better not seeing him while he is behind the stove. You can never imagine how normally not-cooking-guys managed to prepare their dish...well, given a second thought, I rephrase. You better not! Hahaha...No offense guys! Pen-off.

p/s: My makcik is coming and she is a superb cook! Cant wait for the 23rd to come.
p/p/s: Ayahndaku telah menitahkan kami semua untuk pulang ke Trg esok menjenguk nendaku..cant online for a few days..sob..sob..sob..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aku ingat dialog nih

f: ey nak msk ape g picnic?
a: nasi ayam la..senang..and to tell u, i am quite good at it.
f: ...ok... (sambil giving a 'the face).

akhirnya mama F yang msk nasi lemak.

ngeh ngeh.

take cre babe!
muahs. mis ya!

~AziaTi AziZ~ said...

hahaha...really?
wut was the next line ya? *bemused*
nway..really miss our lil picnic..
mayB pasni leh wat lg..
kt sabah plak perhaps? hohohoh~
*sindrom berdebar tgu result posting*

 
template by suckmylolly.com