Wednesday, December 17, 2008

~ThE PerFecT FaCaDe~

they said I have a heart of steel
which enables me to endure the worst in life
they said I am blessed with a fairly quick brain
that is articulated in my speech and writing
they said I am very optimistic
that I could make do out of a situation and turn it to be the best
they said I have a lovely smile
that often brighten their days
they said I have my own style
that makes me one of a kind
but the truth is...
I am just an ordinary person
who is trying hard to stand tough
who at times stumble
who is still hampered by my past
who cries at night whenever I am alone
who struggles to live in everyday war
yes, I survived
but all my energy is depleted
whatever they said about me
might not reflect the truth
the perfect facade...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com