Monday, December 15, 2008

~ExacTLy a YeaR aGo...~

This entry is specially dedicated to my brother, sister, brother in- laws and sister in-laws.

Exactly a year ago, on the same date like today (with different year of course!) our house held a wedding ceremony to welcome two my new family members and to celebrate a new phase of life for both my sister and my brother. I could still feel the sheer of joys and still have the mental imagery of the dais. The dais was the most enchanted one that I have ever seen in my entire life. It was full of fresh flowers and trust me, very mesmerising. I wish I could have one like that if I were to get married one day (ceh..angan2 tak boley blah...calon pon xde).

Anyway, what I love most about the wedding is that two hearts (in this case four hearts) are united. The happiness of both the bride and the bridegroom are clearly mirrored on their face and the air is full of love. I don't know whether I would have a chance to meet someone, fall in love with that guy and finally married to him and live happily ever after. Those who have found theirs are so lucky and should count their blessing to God. I really don't know what to write actually. My initial plan was to just write a few lines and congrats both my brother and sister, together with their spouses for their first anniversary. Look what I have done here. Huhuhuh. Ayway, to abg & kak yana, farah & abg adam...

Happy 1st anniversary. May the days ahead begin with joy and end in serenity.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com