Monday, December 8, 2008

~The DaTukShiP~

Every now and then people kept talking about the Malacca decision to award Shah Rukh Khan (or should I put the Dato' title in front?) with datukship. Some agree, some wont bother but most of the people that I've met are beg to differ the decision. Well, I think it is a nature for most Malaysians to kept complaining about almost everything, and this issue, of course will not be excluded neither in the high class restaurant and in kedai kopi discussions or gossip forum. Hahaha. I personally was surprised when I first knew about it. But after giving it some thoughts, I think it can be considered as a wise thing to do. You see, by awarding the actor with datukship, we could actually promote our country to India. Sure Malaysia have a lot to offer to the tourists. Another thing concerns our economy as it would be easier for Malaysians to invest in India and for the Indians to invest in our country...well..it's my humble opinion though. You can just disagree with it. It wont be an issue to me.

Anyway, about two months ago, it was reported that the PM of Thailand had shoes and selipar jepun (God, the Thais also wear that selipar jepun!) thrown at him. I'm not sure whether or not the Malaysians would do the same to Shah Rukh Khan, (ok DATO Shah Rukh Khan) to express their disagreement. I hope they dont. But just in case any one has the urge, the temerity and the heart to throw shoes to this dato, please leave the selipar jepun for yourself...and I really mean it! Dont go to the lockup barefooted. If eggs are your weapon of choice, make sure that they are Grade A. Don't embarrassed our country. Sure we are not that so-low- class people, right? RIGHT? Hehehe... Think about it peeps. Pen-off.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com