Wednesday, December 3, 2008

~PosITiVeLy NeGaTiVE~

Looking back at the few posts lately, I realised that they are positively negative. I think it was quite obvious that people could just sense my wrath (or dissapointment?) in the last two posts. To those who are quite new here, I'm not exactly an emo person..i love to laugh alot and can be considered as a cheerful person (huhuhu... boley ke wat self proclamation like that? I wonder). But as a normal human being who wears some flaws, I just cannot fathom some injustice in life and I really cannot stand people who tend to take others and their feelings for granted. So dear readers before I put a full stop for this entry, here are something that I had discovered for the past few days:

Control yourself. Remember that ANGER is one letter short from DANGER. But if are willing to have an extra patience, you'll definately become an ANGEL.

If it's possible I really wanna be an angel myself. I apologise for all my mistakes and wrongdoings. Pen-off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam ziarah dari blog sepupu anda :)

~AziaTi AziZ~ said...

salam ziarah kembali..
er no offense but i juz wanna know..
is it supposed to be a date or B-May or Iemay?

 
template by suckmylolly.com