Tuesday, December 2, 2008

~whaT HaVe I DoNe?~

The title speaks for itself. I've done damages that has obviously cut people's heart. They don't deserve to be treated such way but eventually, I did hurt them...unintentionally and even without me realising it. God, I wish I could be more rational and sensitive.

Jaime
I know it's kinda childish to pen it down here but yeah..I guess it's me anyway. I owe you an apology. There was a miscommunication and I thought you didn't want to go out. I am truly sorry. I am!

To whom it may concern
It was not until today (or should I said just now?) that I learned that she took whatever happened amongst three of us as a competition and prided herself for winning it. I didn't know. Seriously I didn't. I thought you were truly happy with her (and I bet you still are). The way I see it, it has never been a competition. NEVER. I hope she understands that your heart is not something to be phunked about. It's to be appreciated and cherished. If only she could read this, I hope she would changed and be rest assured. You love her and that's it. I understand but somehow I feel guilty bits. God, what have I done here? I let it go because I thought it was for the best. I saw the pictures and I still remembered what you have written on your blog "I met someone whom I want to spend the rest of my life with...but the past kept hunting me". I've kept my promise, haven't I? Nevermind, as long as you are happy now..so i guess, it just something that we all should forget. Just follow the flow, they said. Let by gone be by gone...I almost made it...until today. *sigh* You 've found what you have been looking for and alhamdulillah, I realised what makes me content most...my KHALIQ's love. I embraced my destiny and prayed for your happiness. ALLAH knows best. Pen-off.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com