Saturday, February 14, 2009

~a CoNfeSsIoN... of a CoLd HeArTed Me~

I have never been that far
although I have never been that close
you might think I was an ignorance soul
but I did know things
though without you I almost parish
yet, I couldn't afford to be selfish
there might be things that I forget
but never once I hold any regret
you mould me upon becoming whom I am today
a wiser and more matured me
a person who choose to try
rather than to cry
a person who choose to stand strong
even when all goes wrong
and because of that
I thank you for the fond memories
wherever you are and whatever you do
be good..and be happy



*********************************************************************
student: Teacher, nah chocolate...
teacher : Chocolate? *blur* er...thanks
student: Ye la..untuk teacher..Happy Valentine's Day *grinning* Mesti teacher sedey kan skrg
teacher : Kenapa plak teacher kne sedey?
student : ye la..sbb teacher kne datang sekolah harini pasal kitaorg. Teacher tak dapat gi dating. Sorry teacher.
teacher : *chuckling* hey, don't be. It's ok really. I don't have any boyfriend pn.
student : teacher tipu. Takkan la orang comel cm teacher xde boyfriend
teacher: buat ape plak nk tipu2. Betol la.
student: tu la teacher. Blajar lg kt luar negara lama2. orang pn tak jumpe teacher.
teacher: *speechless* [am I to be blamed for studying overseas or for not having a bf?]


2 comments:

NFA said...

i know the story..t.cre aziati..

f

Dr. Nur said...

hehehe..so..kamu study kat oversea eh? for how long? n kat mane tu?

 
template by suckmylolly.com