Tuesday, October 13, 2009

~hE aNd Me ThInK aLiKe~

One of my friends pointed out yesterday that some of my former entries sound almost 90% similar to one of his friends'. Feeling uneasy (or shall I say VERY eager to confirm the former claim?), I decided to have a peek on the blog. There, I was, speechless and unable to believe what I saw. It is true afterall!! Oh tidak!!! We talked about the same issues in a VERY SIMILAR manner of writing. Giler byk yg same. What a pure coincidence! He and me thinks alike. Have you encountered the same experience in your life? Do lemme know about it ya. Think about it peeps. Pen-off.


p/s: Oh God, still x boley nk percaya.

2 comments:

Ryehanna said...

ape url nyer???

~AziaTi AziZ~ said...

sorry...cant reveal the url..
aint hv any right to do so..

 
template by suckmylolly.com