Sunday, October 18, 2009

~ThE Day WhEn I aLmoST GoNe BonKerS~

I have seen it on telly or read it in books, but I've never thought it would happen to me in my normal-everyday-life. Not even the slightest! Just when I thought alamada would be a perfect alternative to lazying around with my friend (apart from midvalley of course) things went unexpetedly. I was 'ambushed' by my auntie and dear cousin. Being a normal human being whose survival skills was never undoubtedly questioned, my survival instict quickly resolved to several options:

1. Pretend that I did not notice them (yer la..terang-terang dah nampak derang terpacak depan McD..boleh ke wat2 tak nampak lagi? Next option please!!)

2. Pretend to pass out (considering the rate of my heart beat when I saw them, this seemed to be the best choice..tapi segan r nak pengsan2 depan orang rmai)

3. Run away...FAST!!! (and leave my friend there alone? Nope, seemed to be unwise)

4. Stay calm, smile and act cool (which I did...finally)

Thank god, things eventually turned out ok. Thanks to someone who managed to stay calmed, I was spared from an embarassing pass out in public event. Memang super cool semalam. Though I am reluctant to admit it...'dier memang cool'


p/s: should scout for another place to lepak2 next time

Pen-off.

2 comments:

Ryehanna said...

kena ambush ngan sape?
kak lin?
hehehe...

alamanda tu tempat kak lin melepak laa...

meh dating kat pavilion meh... hik hik

~AziaTi AziZ~ said...

erk...
kalo tau, sumpah x gi alamanda..
i wasnt on date anyway..
juz lepak2..
hhuhuhuhu~

 
template by suckmylolly.com