Saturday, November 28, 2009

MayBe...I AM

I think I am starting to loose myself. It's a cruel battle, but it is an important one. Maybe it's true afterall that I am scared to move on to the next chapter of my life. Somehow, things are just getting too fine and strangely, they freak me out. I am clueless of what I am supposed to do next. As I laid on my bed in the middle of the night, I realised that I am scared that history will repeat itself. I foolishly and purposely tried to make you hate me, though I didn't know why I did that. Maybe because you're so kind to me so I decided to test your kindness? God, I am too scared. Because of that, we are left with broken chatters. I could feel it. We're becoming strangers to each other, aren't we? If I ask you to stay, be with me, encouraging me to trust myself and you more, would you be there for me? or would you shun yourself away from me just like what had happened before? I know I should ask you these long time ago..but I was just too scared (and still, I AM right now). Maybe, it's because I've grown to like you??? God, I've gone bonkers, I know.



If I ask you to stay...would you go away?


soledad....maybe I am.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com