Sunday, November 29, 2009

~a ReaLisTic RoManTic PerSoN~

....is best describe me after taking an online quiz (which puzzled me much til the moment i wrote this entry). Thanks to someone who 'forced' me to take this quiz, I finally get to know myself better (er..I guess la..jgn mara eh Imah). Here's the actual result:


You Are A Realistic Romantic
It's easy for you to get swept away by romance...But you've done a pretty good job keeping perspective.You're still taken in by love poems and sunsets. You just don't fall for every dreamy pick up line!

Ok la kn? Not hoplessly romantic (yerk..sgt menggelikan *muntah*) and not too realistic (yang membosankan). Hohohoh...Wanna try it out too? Feel free to take this test.Bukan la encouraging sangat tapi tak salahkan untuk hilangkan stress keje (coz I know ader orang yang curi2 baca blog ni time keje..hohoho). Here's the link:

http://www.blogthings.com/areyouromanticorrealisticquiz/

Happy trying peeps. Do share with me you result eh..

Pen-off.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com